Henkel was recently awarded the coveted “Prix de l’Innovation” by Europe’s leading manufacturer of vibration and sound dampening systems, the company Paulstra of the French Total Group. During a Supplier Day in Segré in France, Henkel received the innovation award for the switch from a nickel- and arsenic-containing phosphating pre-treatment to a product that does not have to be labeled as hazardous.
- Sales rise 6.6 percent to 4,294 million euros (organic: + 2.5%)
- Adjusted* operating profit: + 16.7 percent to 631 million euros
- Adjusted* EBIT margin: + 1.3 percentage points to 14.7 percent
- Adjusted* earnings per preferred share (EPS): + 16.5 percent to 0.99 euros
- Sales share of emerging markets increased to 44 percent
- Free cash flow up more than 50 percent, net debt substantially reduced
- 2012 targets reconfirmed