At PVL and Industry Superstore we are pleased to announce our partnership with TEST1 in conjunction with marketing their highly effective Foamflex200 product ranges in the UK.
- TEST1’s FoamFlex200 is an innovative patented absorption technology for hydrocarbons and their derivatives. The product is an open cell oleophilic polyurethane foam with hydrophobic effect. This allows intact recovery of spilled hydrocarbons without water.
- Foam Flex200 can absorb, for about 30 times its own weight, any hydrocarbon. The added difference is (compared to other products in the marketplace) ids that by wringing it out, just like a normal sponge, it can be reused over 200 times.
- One kilogram (1 kg) of FoamFlex200 can absorb about 6.000 Kg of hydrocarbons. FoamFlex200 allows an improvement in the performance of the reclamation activities in terms of costs, efficiency, effectiveness, timing, minimizing the environmental impact.
- FoamFlex200 is a fast, versatile, easy to use response method. FoamFlex200 performs the absorption of tons of oil with a minimal amount of product.
- Its compact stowage size and effectiveness in any condition makes it the ideal emergency equipment specification for confronting unexpected spills. The speed of deployment and rapid absorption characteristics of FoamFlex200 limits damage due to weathering phenomena: sedimentation, stain expansion, toxic exhalations.