Easily monitor temperatures or moisture from a distance for one or multiple assets with Brady’s low cost RFID Labels that do not require energy or maintenance. Brady can include sensors in your RFID labels that can be activated by manual or fixed scanners on demand or at pre-programmed intervals.
RFID Temperature Labels
RFID Temperature Labels enable wireless temperature reading and monitoring for a wide range of devices, equipment, machines, racks, cables, pipes and structures. The flexible, temperature sensing smart labels can be applied to almost any surface to support informed proactive decision making.
Why you should consider Brady’s RFID solution for temperature monitoring?
- Easily monitor temperatures: low cost temperature monitoring with passive, ISO 18000-6C and ISO14443 NFC interface, and ETSI compliant bandwidth RFID smart labels that do not require energy or maintenance. Labels are energised when needed by HF or UHF compliant readers.
- Applicable to all surfaces: available in a wide range of thin and flexible industrial grade label materials with a variety of adhesives to stay attached to smooth, rough, or powdered surfaces, and to flat or curved surfaces.
- Complete solution: includes RFID labels, label printer, label design software, RFID reader with hard- and software support.
Potential applications include environmental monitoring, material and equipment monitoring, cold chain monitoring, data centre monitoring, maintenance and safety data collection, and greenhouse monitoring.
RFID UHF moisture label
RFID UHF moisture label is a general-purpose moisture sensor that is designed to detect and measure moisture levels in the surrounding environment, and it works across a wide variety of materials, providing both good read distance and sensing performance. This label is suitable for use in outdoor, indoor and UV exposed environments.
- UHF moisture label for general applications such as construction, healthcare, retail, industry, supply chain and others. The antenna is designed for application on non-metal surfaces.
- Polyester tag face material, with chip bonded to aluminium antenna using anisotropic conductive film adhesive, suitable for thermal transfer printing, including RFID encoding.
- Labels are outside wound and 100% inspected, 500 good RFID labels per roll with bad tags marked.