Compressed air and fluid power specialist Thorite have added hydraulic power pack maintenance and repairs to their vast portfolio of service solutions. This comes as a response to the demands of the numerous Energy from Waste sites choosing Thorite as their trusted service partner.
The company’s dedicated Energy Recovery Facility (ERF) Team will exhibit at the Resource and Waste Management (RWM) Expo at the Birmingham NEC from 13th -14th September where they will showcase a range of products and services designed to help ERF and EfW sites to improve efficiency, reduce energy consumption and achieve cost savings.
- The new comprehensive hydraulics service, which includes hydraulic power pack and hydraulic cylinder overhaul, repairs and post inspection reporting.
- A display of Norgren and SMC impact rapping cylinders, which are ideally suited to the removal of slag in ERF / EfW conversion facilities, optimising pneumatic power to deliver improved reliability and low maintenance costs.
- Next generation Gardner Denver compressors, with unparalleled efficiency and featuring ICON monitoring software to support predictive maintenance programmes.
- Energy saving services such as leak detection surveys and energy audits.
- Air and fluid power support, from install and start up to workshop overhaul.
Thorite’s ERF Team Manager, Josh Davis, said: “Our new hydraulic repair service is a unique offering and is a valuable addition to our range of bespoke services and products developed specifically for energy recovery sites.
This is Thorite’s first visit to the RWM Expo and we’re looking forward to sharing our expertise, built on more than a century of experience in hydraulics and pneumatics, at the UK’s leading event for the sector.”
Visit Thoite at stand stand R-K251 at the RWM Expo on 13th & 14th September at the NEC
This article can also be found in the issue below.