Monition’s Oil Analysis Service and Lab facility offers our customers both professional and highly technical service with the support of the companies Reliability and performance improvement arm.
This combination ensures our customers are provided with support from our chemists and leading engineers in reliability improvement. (Read More)Providing easy to understand reports with direct comment on the state of machinery and action required along with the state of the remaining oil. This leads to quick and decisive decision making and gives the confidence to our customers to act.
The service is also backed up with direct access to the lab staff and engineers to discuss oil reports or proposed action once received back at site; in short we work in partnership and become your “technical” centre for lubrication and performance improvement.
Standard Laboratory Testing Process includes:
- ICP AES (Inductively Coupled Plasma, Atomic Emission Spectroscopy) Elemental Analysis
- Viscosity (Kinematic viscosity at 40°C and/or 100°C)
- FW (Ferrous Wear Index)
- Water Content
- TIM (Total Insoluble Matter) (A measure of Soot and oxidation products)
- Dielectric analysis of Chemical Index and Contamination
- TAN (Total Acid Number)
- TBN (Total Base Number)
- Plus, Advanced and performance testing Included
For additional information telephone Monition on 01909 722000
|< Prev||Next >|